Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MG ez8 WIP 1


SO. My youtube subscribers, decided my next build would be the Ez8, so I snapped the kit together and test fitted everything. i began to remove seam lines, and prep things for paint


here's the WIP video for the progress i've made so far.






I've modded the head a little, and drilled out the vulcans, 





drilled the ends out of the barrel of the gun.


i also removed seam lines, and scribed a new panel line across the top. 


PAINT.

for this project, I decided it'd be smarter to focus on the weapons first so I can bang out the suit afterward. the guns are completed with the exception of the beam rifle's main body, and any cameras that need to be painted. Then I believe it will be time for some dry-brushing.


and a final reminder for those who entered my contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment