So my aim is to get myself back into a schedule and update my blog and my youtube, as well as the various other places i post my content on a semi-regular basis. Hopefully I'll be able to make enough progress throughout the week to keep this up. So we'll see what happens.
ANYWAY. the Ez8. I've finished painting and dry brushing the frame. and i've finished painting all (read: about 90-ish%) of all of the metallics on the kit. so a majority of what's left is the armor parts, as well as the backpack.
Just kind of laying armor on as I weather to get a feel for how it'll look before I paint.
thanks for viewing. stay tuned for more WIP's on this build soon. as well as a review of the kit once it's all been painted. :)