After working on and off this week, and finally getting my paints in... I have completed the painting process on the right leg. and all of the OOB Decals have been applied to the part, I'm waiting on a few sheets of decals from samuel decal, which he should be mailing monday to arrive and I'll be able to slap on a few extras.
More photos after the jump!
this is where I was at before I got my paints in, now you can see what I have been doing since..
I'm quite happy with the overall look of the piece after just applying the OOB decals, but i can't wait to get my warning markers from samueldecal. Hopefully I'll be able to make it look even better.
If you haven't already been able to tell, I'm trying to paint this in almost an RG style with some added frame details. Hopefully my next update will have the skirts and both legs, completed. But time will tell.
see you next time!