Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MG Blue-Frame Second Revise Bro-Build with GGD WIP: 2





If that title isn't a mouthful... Anyway, after seeing Dan, completed his build of his Red-frame, and was ready for paint. I realised it was time to step my game up hardcore. so I quickly got to work, and knocked out the rest of the build...









but that was Just the icing on the cake. In an excited rush, as soon as I got home, I disassembled and began the painting process for the frame bits on the first leg..





after a day and a half or so of painting. a majority of the blue had been laid down, I was beyond pleased with the results.

finally I painted the remainder of the frame pieces, and slapped everything together for the moment of truth...



originally I was going to use a metallic red for the piston in the front, but decided a bold solid red would be better. and I'm very pleased with the way that it looks so far. sorry for all of the camera phone pictures. when I finish this leg, and the other one I'll be sure to take some higher quality photos!

stay tuned for more updates and be sure to follow Dan's progress as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment