So this week has been a little crazy with snow and tornadoes and whatnot. Normally the best way to battle power outages and boredom is with some good old fashioned model building. But it's been FREEZING! But alas, all has returned to normal (for the most part) and I actually got a little work done on my RGM. With this WIP, you'll finally be able to see all the colors I'm using in the build. The colors came out a little brighter in the photos, they look just right in person. and there's a few spots in the black I need to touch up ( I guess I overthinned the paint a little) but once that's done I'll hit these pieces with a gloss coat, and move on to the legs!
Now that you see where I'm at with my RGM, time to show you the other stuff I've been working on this week.
I bought a few kits to just snap together and another for a future project (no way I'm just gonna snap the buster gundam together)
the biggest turn-off with this kit is the amount of yellow and purple stickers included. bandai should have given us a little more purple plastic...
I've got this guy standing and almost complete, I forgot to take a picture. so I guess that'll come next blog.
Lastly, I've been working on my metal gear rex the past week or so. but I've decided I want to do a 'lets build' series for my youtube channel. So in preperations for that, I painted up the little liquid figure that's going to be going inside the cockpit on the rex. Once all of the parts have been cut from their runners and separated (I've been procrastinating on this admittedly) I'll begin the series, and you'll all see pictures and more on here.
Anyway, that's all I've got for now!