Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Master Grade Aile Strike Remaster WIP: 1 (+unboxing and review)

So this has been a busy and semi-productive week (or has it been two?) for me. I've been pretty swamped with work and the like, but I've been pushing some work out, or trying at least. anyway. the topic at hand. THE AILE STRIKE REMASTER.

let me just say, this kit, is Fantastic. If you're a fan of the aile strike, or you were on the fence about picking this one up. I say go for it. such a solid build.

I sat down after test-fitting and reviewing the kit and started doing a little painting on the frame.



i'm not too far in yet. but you can get an idea of the look i'm trying to achieve with this guy. I'm very pleased with the difference in the metallics so far. Hit the bump for more pictures, as well as my unboxing video, and some thoughts on the kit itself. :)







The unboxing!



The review











Colors used so far are:

alclad II: dark aluminum
alclad II: pale gold
alclad II: steel
PlamoUK: Bright red



Thanks for viewing guys :) see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment