Monday, November 5, 2012

A wild Blog post appears!

Well now that the hurricane has passed and all has restored to normal here, I had a little time to work on both of my current ongoing projects. Not a whole lot to say here. I finished the left arm to my Perfect grade, and touched up the detailing on the right arm, and this morning I got a chance to airbrush my Kshatriya's right leg, which looks much better than I thought it might!








The only other thing I've done related to my blog this week is I've come up with a doodle which I'll be messing with in Photoshop to make my blogs banner. :D


That's all I've got this week, thanks for checking it out until next time!

2 comments:

  1. What is that massive thing in the background of the second image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my iron man standee I managed to get from gamestop back when I worked there.

      Delete