Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aile Strike Real Grade. Part 1

ALRIGHT! The official beginning to my blog, and what better way to do that than to show off my progress on my Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam. Testing some new panel lining techniques here, and trying to focus on putting more detail on the kit. Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking. :D








Not the best looking ever. but I'm pleased with my results. Much cleaner panel lines, doesnt dirty the plastic around the lines too much (sometimes I do like that effect, but not on this) and is relatively easy to achieve, Just requires a little bit more time. :D

Anyway, that's all for this time. I'll leave you with this shot of my Titus, which is all finished with the exception of the head (I'm waiting on the replacement part for it to come in the mail so I can put it together) and a tiny bit of weathering, and some topcoat on the lower half.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment