Monday, November 12, 2012

Perfect grade RX-78-2 update! nearing completion!

Sunday (well I guess monday now...) again. I had the night off once more, so I sat down and decided to crank out some more work on my PG. My self-set goal for the night was to finish the inner-frame and get the head assembled and put a battery in it. I am happy to report, I met my goal, and even went a step further, the inner frame is complete, and i got a battery in, and I put a bunch of armor on, got another leg to armor up, and I've got to put the skirts on and the main body will be done. weapons shouldn't be too difficult to put together, and this will be done :) I'm not sure what my next straight build is gonna be, but I'm also making progress on Kshatriya (no pictures though because I'm just working on the other leg at the moment.)


I sprayed primer via airbrush for the first time yesterday after work, and I must say it was quite a challenge. Pictures will be posted as soon as i finish the waist armor and have him standing, until then, here's some shots of the RX-78-2.














Video update for everything coming soon, I've only got one more day of work this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment