Monday, November 26, 2012

Perfect Grade finished! new haul, and workstation!

It's been a busy week, with work and thanksgiving and black friday. haven't had nearly as much time to myself as I'd like. but now that I've pushed through this busy week, I sat down this morning and got some work done on my rx-78-2 (well, i got almost all of the rest of the work done on it) the main body and all of it's weapons are done, I've applied all the decals I intend to apply, and all the detailing I intend to do is done. I didn't snap too many shots of it, because I'm just glad to have it finished.

I'll try to do a proper shoot later. but this'll have to do for right now.








So outside of just building and working. I beat my wallet up again and purchased a few kits. I got the Ez8 I've been wanting to re-buy along with it's little brother the Ground gundam; which I intend to buy at least one more of. And I picked up the Age-1 3 pack from gundam planet, I felt it was a deal too good to pass up. I'm going to be giving the titus to my best friend, as I said in the video above. the rest are for me, and boy I can't wait to snap some of these together. namely the ez8 and the spallow.


In other exciting news. I set up a small table for my airbrushing, because having to set up and tear down every time i wanted to paint got really old. so there's that.


and my next project. the Wing Gundam EW. I couldn't wait to use my Plamo paints. And boy am I happy with my purchase. The bright red is really really nice and vibrant. the picture really doesn't do it justice.


Well, that's all i've got for now. I'll be posting again real soon. enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the Wing Gundam, can't wait to see that finished. Also awesome stuff with the PG, I'm currently on the fence on whether I should get a PG or not.

    ReplyDelete