Monday, February 11, 2013

Master Grade F91 unboxing WIP 1

 So I had the night off, once again, and decided to get started on the F91. Immediately i noticed the colors the kit was molded in. The whites and the yellows are pretty standard. but the blue on the kit is a very nice glossy navy blue, and the reds look a little different to the eye. the inner frame isn't molded in the standard grey, it's in a dark grey-blue which is very interesting. the molds look very nice and the pieces all look quite different from what I've normally built or seen. on to the pictures!


Plates A and B


C (2x) and D 


E and F (2x)


G and H


I and J


 Beam sabers, effect parts, and stickers.


Leg assembly


 painted some detail!


another shot of the detail.


all in all, so far it's been a fun build. I really like the bits of detail on the legs. I'm really not too sure why I brought it out. as I don't think i'll be removing the armor plating at all after this has been completed. BUT WHO KNOWS. maybe when i shoot some photos.

Will be making another post tomorrow showing off the progress I've made on my GM Custom!

No comments:

Post a Comment